1. Every day, around 100 million acts of sexual intercourse are performed. That means that roughly 65,000 couples (or trios) are having sex right now.
2. There are just seven calories in a teaspoon of semen.
3. If you’re not sexually active, your willy may shrink.
4. Sperm contains a protein with anti-wrinkle properties
5. Onepoll.com, a global research site, reported that women believe that men from Italy, Spain and Brazil are the best lovers.
6. Apparently, men have evolved to focus on the feature of a woman that suggest fertility: large breast, small waist and full hips indicate that a woman is healthy, young and not already pregnant.
7. In ancient China people used to drink mercury or lead after sex to prevent pregnancy; unfortunately that often lead to sterility or even death.
8. Strippers earn more money when ovulating, probably because of sex-stimulating pheromones.
9. The Greeks claim to have the most sex (87% say they have sex once a week).
10. One testicle is a little lower than the other so they don’t squash each other when a man is moving.